We have two ground floor workshop spaces available!
UG57 B – 500sq ft
UG57 C – 420sq ft
The newly refurbished workshops are situated on the ground floor with a relaxed friendly working environment and have loading bay access.
With its great reputation and established name, Broadstone Mill is a vibrant commercial and creative hub of activity. Spanning an impressive 145,000 square feet, the Mill is able to provide flexible office space to rent at highly competitive prices for a variety of businesses
Enjoy the benefits of our office accommodation at Broadstone Mill:
- FREE parking!
- WIFI and up to 100MB Superfast Broadband available
- Telecommunications platform
- 4 hours FREE access to excellent meeting & training facilities
- Close and convenient access to transport links and only 4 miles from Manchester city centre
- Enjoy peace of mind with our high level security & access including weekends
- Lift to enable easy access to all floors
- Toilet and kitchen facilities available for all offices
Broadstone Mill has a prominent location within Reddish which is close to the heart of Stockport. It is ideally situated just of the A6 near Manchester and has excellent transport links to the M60 and central Manchester.
We are also easily accessible via public transport with the 329 to and from Stockport and the 84 and 42a to and from Manchester stopping right outside.
There are great local rail links and the nearest station is Heaton Chapel and Stockport station is only 10 minutes away via car. Trains to and from Manchester and London stop at Stockport station every 20 minutes.
- 1.5 miles from junction 27 of the M60 orbital motorway
- 1.5 miles from Stockport town centre
- 4 miles from Manchester city centre
- 15 minutes from Manchester Airport
- Ideally located to serve the Greater Manchester Area
- Less than 1 mile from the A6 and A626
Our Access hours are as follows
6.30 am – 21.30pm Monday to Friday
9.30am – 17.30pm Saturday
10.30am – 17.30pm Sunday
UG57 B –
UG57 C –
For any more information contact us on:
Telephone – 0161 953 4463
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org